Thursday, June 7, 2012

How to buy THE SPIRIT WAR in the UK

This is a blog post specifically for my fans across the waters, so everyone else can go look at cats or something.


So, as we all know, THE SPIRIT WAR is not coming out in print form in the UK until November when it will be released bundled together with SPIRIT'S END in a new omnibus edition called THE REVENGE OF ELI MONPRESS. 

But do not fret! There is still hope! If you don't mind reading with technology instead of with your fingers, THE SPIRIT WAR is out today in the UK in ebook form! Here are the links:


That's it for now, but I'll add more as they come up. I hope this helps people find the book before November!

- Rachel

EDITED TO ADD: If you don't mind reading American, you can also get the American version of THE SPIRIT WAR in print from The Book Depository with free world wide shipping! Only £7.89!

13 comments:

Mel said...

I've got my copy on kindle - can't wait for my journey home from work so I can start reading it!! (On the train - not gonna be reading while driving!)

Anonymous said...

The Book Depository link says "currently unavailable" :-(
Guess I'm waiting till November... Unless there are any other suggestions?

Rachel Aaron said...

@Mel yay!

@Anonymous gah, I still see it up. Other than getting it from the US cheaply or buying the UK ebook, yeah, it's a wait until November to get Spirit War in the UK :(

Ewan (previously anonymous) said...

I'm a traditionalist book reader (only e-reader is on my rubbish phone). Oh well, my to read pile is huge anyway. Looking forward to November then.

Nehm said...

Will there be an audiobook version of this book? and when will it be out?

Rachel Aaron said...

No word on the audio books yet, I'll ask my editor and get an official yes or no.

Unknown said...

My wife and I love this series in Audiobook form! Luke Daniels does a great job. Please tell us there will be more...

Anonymous said...

Really looking forward to the audio book. Luke Daniels does a great job.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel. Any news on the audio book yet? I have two small children... Audio is all that works at the moment. Please have good news for me :-)

born2burn said...

Waiting for the audiobook. Heard the first 3 audiobooks and seems like I can't go back to read the book now. Is there any update on the timeframe for Audiobook to come out??

Anonymous said...

I just finished book 3.when is the audiobook for the 4:e book comming out, will there be one?

Unknown said...

Love the audio books, I work a lot and drive an hour each way for work - 6 days a week. Found this page just looking to see if one was coming out in Audiobook for the last two with no news. Luke Daniels + Eli Monpress = that hour ride isn't long enough. One word: More!

Richard Majece said...

Now I know that this info will help you to learn more about ZenMate. It's really useful Review