Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Spirit War launches today!



So, today is the official launch day for THE SPIRIT WAR! I am very excited. You can buy it at bookstores everywhere or online at Amazon in print here or for Kindle here. And even though the book isn't coming out in the UK until November, you can still find it in ebook here starting June 7.

Of course, it's already been in stores for a few days...

but hey, today it's official. And the few early reviews have been really awesome! Seriously, I am blushing and jumping for glee at the same time. See for yourself:

  • "All in all an amazing read that I would whole heartedly recommend to anyone." - Watchamacallit Reviews
  • "All in all, you can not afford to miss The Spirit War. If I gave books ratings on a scale of one to ten, this one would go all the way up to eleven." - Stellar Four
I'll post more as they come in. If you have a review, please let me know and I'll totally put it up. 

So happy book birthday, Eli! Only one more to go...

5 comments:

Ashtastic The Great said...

So, my friend and I both just finished The Spirit War, and this morning we were talking about there being an Eli movie and we've been completely Avengers obsessed and then we looked at the Eli book and looked at her Loki wallpaper and had the same thought.
THERE NEEDS TO BE AN ELI MOVIE AND TOM HIDDLESTON NEEDS TO BE YOUR ELI.
Which would then make Chris Hemsworth your Josef...it works. And it needs to happen.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrtavkGwSp1qzcwd5.jpg
How could there be a more perfect Eli?

Just food for thought :)

Leslie said...

Congratulations! This sounds like a fantastic book and is definitely going on my must-read list as are your other books.

I came across your blog maybe though LDS publisher (can't remember at the moment) and your article about increasing your word count. Thank you SO much for that article and for your willingness to share your personal discoveries and research.

I've been thinking a lot lately about why some days I can't seem to write more than a couple of sentences and some days the words just fly onto the screen. I feel like now I have some way of actually being proactive at improving my word count, my skill, and my enthusiasm. Seriously, your article came to me at just the right time. I'll be a fan forever now!

Rachel Aaron said...

@Ashtastic YES YES YES YOU ARE 100% CORRECT!

@Leslie So glad you enjoyed the blog post, and I hope you'll give the Eli series a try! I have the first few chapters up on my site if you'd like to have a taste :D http://www.rachelaaron.net/thespiritthief-sample.php

Unknown said...

Does anyone know when it'll be available on Audible?

Richard Majece said...

In any case, it will be useful for students to learn more about writing critical essay. You can use this information in order to get a high grade.