Monday, June 4, 2012

A very good weekend!

I spent this weekend at ConCarolinas and it was amazing! Also, I got to meet fans!!

Me with @NillaCream @KaliArren and @kcawood! They drove a very long way to see me, and I gave them as much free stuff as I could. Lesson learned: Rachel will gladly bribe you to spend time with her! Thank you all so much for coming down!

I got to hang out with some amazing people, picked up some wicked books, and got called the octomom of novels, which I'm considering having engraved on my tombstone. But the best thing might have been when I got to hold a GIANT STUFFED APPA!


Happiness, it was mine. Sadly, Appa belonged to someone else and I could not steal him. I will just have to scour the internet until I find my own.

Again, I had an amazing time. Thanks to everyone who came to see me! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I found one for you! http://www.amazon.com/Nickelodeon-Universe-Appa-Plush-Jumbo/dp/B004O27E36

So wish I could have been there, but I'm about to make a huge move and there was no extra money to do so. :(

Unknown said...

We saw (and loved) the stuffed Appa, too!

It was so great to come and see you! I don't think any of us could stop grinning all day. You're such a fun person to be around!! Thanks for all the advice, inside info, and not chasing us off for being stalker-ish. ;) You made our day!

Can't wait to finish Spirit War, either. Will let you know what I think when it's all over.

~Nilla

Taylor Bara said...

I just wanna say hi! Did you ever have a writers block? This https://eduessayhelper.org/blog/writers-block seems to be an interesting info.